5.3.1 Sheduler calendar form
With BOA creating a sheduler with all the possibilities you need is rather easy. You can use the sheduler as agenda for multiple persons, appointment system, reservations, …
A sheduler can be used as a menu item or can be a form as the result of the action of a button.
“title”: “Sheduler demo”,
- title: description of the menu item.
- endpoint: url where to find the data for the sheduler.
- pagetype: sheduler or modalsheduler.
- pageview: day, week, month or agenda. Default is week.
- pagesize: sm, md, lg or xl when using modalsheduler.
- id: unique name
- buttons: array of buttons.
- onclick: object to define the action when there is a click in the sheduler.
- endpoint: onclick endpoint. this is to get, post or put of one appointment. a form will be opened.
- buttons: array of buttons to use in the form of the sheduler.
You can click in the legend to hide / show the events of a person.